Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Trip to Seattle

We spent last weekend in Seattle. We went to the Mariners-Yankees game on Friday night with Mom, Dad, My best friend Jodi and her parents John and Brenda. We had a great time and it was a good game even though the Yankees won - at least Tim was happy. Saturday we headed out to visit my Grandpa's race horses. It was so awesome to finally meet Oh Yes I Am and Queen Sarabi who's currently pregnant. Then we headed to Emerald Down's, where Grandpa gave Tim some pointers on horse racing while Grandma, Mom, Dad, and I tried to pick our bets based on names - we had a great time and Kaia loved seeing the jockeys on the horses. I could see her already dreaming about being on top of a black beauty :) Saturday night while Tim and I were hanging out with our friends, Kaia put on a performance for her Great Grandparents and Grandparents and started crawling! Tim and I were sad to miss it, but very happy she did it in front of family. Before heading out of town on Sunday, we went to the aquarium. Kaia wasn't sure what to think of it at first, but soon got the idea even though she was tired from all of the events she got her fill of kid-watching and fish pointing.


No comments: