Friday, September 12, 2008

36 weeks
Well, we are at the end of the 36th week and we had another ultrasound on Thursday to see if Baby Snell had turned yet and to check to see if there was room/fluid enough for her to turn. She is still head up, using my bladder for her bean bag, and it doesn't appear she will have the room to turn (although those measurements are pretty subjective). Anyways, we will be seeing the ob/surgeon from here on out since our unique little one will most likely come in to this world via c-section. I'm thankful we do not have too much longer to go as sleep and getting comfortable are becoming very rare. I know sleep will be rare once she's born, but I'm hoping I will at least be able to get comfortable!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

whoa... how crazy!!! what a difference one week can make!!! BGS is soooo ready!!!! ru momma???

toodles and hope to actually talk with you super soon!!!

The Twohy Family said...

I can't believe you're already 36 weeks!! I bet you're so excited. I love the pics and can't wait to see what the little one looks like. You look GREAT!!!! I wish I looked as good as you-I feel like a WHALE right now and still have so long to go! Love ya!