Monday, October 06, 2008

Introducing Kaia Marie!!









We finally met our sweet girl at 2:47pm on October 2nd. She weighed 6lbs 2oz and was 19-3/4". We are very proud parents and can't believe how such a small person can have such a big impact on our hearts - we are so in love with our daughter!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is too cute! I can't get over how small she is! Hope you are all doing great!! Love,
Ash

The Twohy Family said...

OMG, OMG!!!! SO CUTE! She is perfect. Can you believe all of those parts were inside of you? I love the name too, she's beautiful. She has your lips and nose!!! Love it.

The Twohy Family said...

OMG, OMG!! SHE IS SO CUTE! I love the pics, she is just perfect. Can you believe all of those parts were inside of you? She is so sweet and precious. I'm so excited for you guys.